|Availability||Out Of Stock|
- Dual stainless steel boilers and dual Italian pumps for simultaneous espresso extraction and steaming
- Over-Pressure Valve (OPV) limits extraction pressure;Flexible Shot Control
- Electronic PID temperature control for precise water temperature
- Backlit LCD displays brew temperature, shot clock or time.We recommend using cold, filtered water. We do not recommend using water with no or low mineral content
Commercial features and performance, in a domestic foot print
At the heart of this machine is its dual boiler heating system. The boiler, for the espresso shot, is PID temperature controlled, while a separate steam boiler offers instant and powerful steam on demand. So you can extract your shot at the right temperature, delivering optimal flavor, while simultaneously steaming your milk to cafe quality.
|15 Bar Italian Pump||Dual 15 bar Italian made pumps allow simultaneous milk texturing and espresso extraction|
|Water Tank Capacity: 84 oz.|
Brushed Stainless Steel Exterior
Stainless Steel Dual Boiler
14.1" x 14.6" x 14.7"
|Over Pressure Valve||This commercial feature limits the maximum pressure throughout the extraction, preventing bitter flavors in the shot.|
|Pre Infusion Function||
Gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
Manual or Automatic.
Single or Double Shots.
Triple Heat System
1. Dedicated steam boiler with integrated Heat Exchange aids thermal stability.
2. Dedicated espresso boiler with digital PID control delivers precise water temperature.
3. Heated group head-PID controlled embedded element maintains thermal stability.
One year general local manufacturer warranty
1 x BES920 coffee machine